The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, IRD`s and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
Pullman Brisbane Airport is looking for a Breakfast Cook. This is your opportunity to join our Kitchen brigade on a Full-time basis at Pullman Brisbane Airport. You will be responsible for ensuring all food preparation tasks assigned to you are completed in an efficient manner and to a high standard.
Key Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Breakfast cooking experience required.
- High level of attention to detail and pride in presentation of your work.
- Must be able to work unsupervised in an busy kitchen environment.
- We are looking for a motivated team player.
- Must be familiar with food handling techniques, temperature control and kitchen hygiene practices
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- A passion for preparing quality food to impress our guests.
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards.
- Excellent team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Desire and ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- A commitment to deliver and exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to operate and maintain composure under pressure and meet deadlines.
What we can offer you
- Career progression & education assistance
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Medibank insurance discounts
- Discounted meals and beverages on site
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.