The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, IRD`s and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
The Brisbane Airport Conference Centre boasts 11 conference and meeting rooms, including a 300 seat pillar-less ballroom, boardrooms, business centre, cloakroom and generous breakout terraces. This Centre will be capable of hosting up to 600 delegates at any one time.
ibis Brisbane Airport is currently looking for a Full-time Duty Manager (Front Office), to join the professional and dynamic Front Office team. This full time role reports to the Front Office Manager, with responsibilities including leading the smooth day-to day shift operation within the Front Office department.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Process and assist with check-in, check-out of guests, ensuring all procedures are adhered too.
- Lead by example when attending to guest requests. Be proactive and resourceful.
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and productive.
- Have the necessary skills and training to actively resolve complaints and challenges presented by customers.
- Provide guidance, support training and leadership to all employees.
- Monitor training and offer guidance to employees whilst on shift.
- Assist in all areas of the hotel during peak times to eliminate potential issues.
- Responsibility for the health and safety of all patrons, guests and staff members.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Previous front office experience at a supervisory level
- Proven experience in Fidelio or Opera
- Proven customer service, communication and personal presentation skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and public holidays
- The ability to hold a QLD Responsible Management of Licensed Venues.
What we can offer you:
- Career progression & education assistance
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Medibank insurance discounts
- Discounted meals and beverages on site
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.