The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, IRD`s and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
This is your opportunity to join our Food and Beverage team on a Full-time basis at Pullman Brisbane Airport as a member of the In room dining team.
Key Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Ensure accuracy whilst ordering and delivering food and beverage orders.
- Multi task ensuring calls and meals are organized.
- Delivery of meals to rooms in a timely manner.
- Use Micros to place orders.
- Liaise with the Kitchen on special requests or delayed meals.
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation.
- Promote a safe workplace by recognizing hazards and promoting general OHS practices.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- A friendly, customer focused attitude.
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient.
- Your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate.
- Confidence in liaising with various internal and external clients.
- A high standard of grooming and presentation.
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends
- Self-motivated and a genuine passion for hospitality and customer service.
What we can offer you
- Career progression & education assistance
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Medibank insurance discounts
- Discounted meals and beverages on site
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.