The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, IRD`s and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
Pullman and ibis Brisbane Airport is currently seeking a Part-time Kitchen Hand to assist with the busy dinner service in the hotel back-of-house operation. You will provide the highest level of attention to the cleanliness and sanitation of all food and storage outlets. You will report to the Chief Steward.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Operate dishwashing machinery to wash and sanitize crockery and kitchen implements.
- Clean and keep tidy the restaurants, kitchens and all food outlets within the hotel.
- Keep storerooms clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are met at all times.
- Overseeing the smooth operation of the Hotel’s Loading Bay including relocating deliveries and waste disposal bins, following safe manual handling practices.
- Work with the kitchen to provide excellent service to our guests.
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate:
- Previous experience handling and working with chemicals.
- A passion for providing great service.
- A professional attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to perform in a team and autonomously.
- Available to work dinner service with a rotating roster, weekends and public holidays.
- Experience in high volume and fast paced restaurants.
What we can offer you
- Career progression & education assistance
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Medibank insurance discounts
- Discounted meals and beverages on site
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.