The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Bar & Restaurant, Executive Lounge and 12 meeting spaces collectively totalling 1800m2. Located at the Brisbane Airport Domestic Terminal, it is the first accommodation, meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
Brisbane Airport Hotels Group is currently looking for a Full time Night Manager, to work at Pullman Brisbane Airport and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels. Join the professional and dynamic Front Office team with responsibilities including leading the smooth night shift operation within the Front Office department.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Complete thorough audits of all daily revenue and postings, making the necessary adjustments to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Provide supervision and support to the Front Office team and other departments when required.
- Ensure that reservations details for in house-guests are recorded correctly i.e. Room rates, dates of stay, authority to charge.
- Collate paperwork for departures, including credit card and company charges to be forwarded to Accounts department.
- Ensure the safety and security of the property and the smooth and efficient running of the Hotel’s overnight operation.
- Prepare and distribute relevant reports. Maintain hotel weekly and monthly statistics.
- Process all management accounts as required.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience using Opera
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- A friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards.
- A willingness to use initiative and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of computer literacy.
- Have a good knowledge of security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these if required to do so.
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.