The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Bar & Restaurant, Executive Lounge and 12 meeting spaces collectively totalling 1800m2. Located at the Brisbane Airport Domestic Terminal, it is the first accommodation, meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
We currently have the opportunity for a customer service superstar to join our friendly team on a full-time basis in the role of a Restaurant Supervisor. Our next Restaurant Supervisor will be someone that is born for the Hospitality Industry, who will go above and beyond to ensure our reputation for outstanding service is uphold.
Key Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Assisting the Restaurant & Bar Manager with day to day operations of all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Maintain a constant focus on providing excellent guest experience at all times.
- Lead, mentor and train the food & beverage team, ensuring a fun and energetic working environment.
- Assist in recruitment and induction of new team members.
- Ensure that team members are briefed on all specials and standard menu items.
- Ensure cleaning and maintenance of outlets, work areas, tableware, utensils and other materials and equipment.
- Handle any escalated guest complaints
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Have an absolute “can do” attitude.
- You will ideally have previous experience in a similar role, and are looking to work in a larger operation or a Team Leader ready for their next step.
- Previous experience within a hotel environment is preferable, however not essential.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as the business requires; including late finishes, weekend and public holidays.
- Good knowledge of food and beverage service and products.
- Have Responsible Service of Alcohol certification (mandatory).
- Well-groomed and professional in appearance.
- Flexible to work variable shifts including early starts, weekends and public holidays.
What we can offer you:
- Career progression & education assistance
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Medibank insurance discounts
- Discounted meals and beverages on site
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.